Perkunas is the Lithuanian mythical god of thunder and sound. And, I think the name Perkune, is the perfect choice for my cables. My cables will bring the sound of thunder into your listening room. Loudspeaker cables, Interconnect cables and Power cords. USB, OTG, HDMI, Ethernet, Digital, Optical and Custom made cables.
My cables are Unique, exclusive and said to be the Best audiophile cables online. I am not just here, to sell you cables, because I have more to offer. My years of experience show you how to position your loudspeakers. And, fine-tune your audio system to achieve optimum performance. I have so much to offer and happy to work with you in the convenience of your home or via Skype.
SIGNAL TRANSMISSION IS AFFECTED BY:
- Mobile phones, Wi-Fi and electromagnetic interference
- Small conductor cross-sections
- Low-quality conductors made from impure, oxidised or recycled copper
- Poor insulation
- Capacitance and inductance (cables acts like a battery and stores energy)
“Hi, Paul, Listening to the Supreme XLR cables, and can’t believe the sound quality. It’s just mind-blowing! I thought the Airdream 2 was good but, compared to new Supreme XLR, it is in another class altogether. They perfectly complement the speaker cables with sharpness and musical impact making the music sound fresh, tight and transparent”, Eirik Norway.
- AirGap isolation (AGI) is the technique when Air is used to insulate an audio cable. And, achieved by isolating the cable from external interference. This process is similar to double glazing. Double glazing insulates the interior of a house to keep it warm. By Insulating the interior, the house isolates from external noise and vibration.
- AirTube suspension (ATS) results from a dielectric gas, or insulating gas, such as Air, which is a dielectric material in a gaseous state. Its primary purpose is to prevent or rapidly quench electric discharges, dielectric gases.
- Teflon/Vinyl Insulation (TVI) exploits the fact that PTFE has excellent dielectric properties, especially at high radio frequencies, making it suitable for use as an excellent insulator in connector assemblies and cables.
- Aluminium foil shielding (AFS) Aluminium foil is 85% effective as a noise insulator. And, unwanted noise is picked up directly at the source. Aluminium foil absorbs sound, prevents further propagation.
- Polyester sound insulation (PSI) Polyester fibres used to make soft, fluffy, acoustic and thermal insulation products in ether rolls, mats or sheets and used for soundproofing and acoustic purposes. Generally, the heavier the density, the higher the performance.
- Anti-static pads (ASP) The slow build-up of static charges is an insidious problem that undermines the performance of all audio and AV systems. Flattening perspectives, dulling colours and inhibiting dynamics. We all know it’s there, but we either ignore its impact or give up on dealing as it appears too difﬁcult.
SIGNAL TRANSMISSION IS IMPROVED BY:
- Multi-layer, highly dense shielding against external interference
- Extra-thick conductor cross-sections for high data rates
- Pure copper conductors for a homogeneous and unhindered signal flow
- High-quality insulation against external factors such as moisture and oxidation
- Unique cable structures that reduce undesired capacity and inductivity
The techniques used by Perkune audiophile cables, reduce vibration, reflections, and external interference, making an impact on the sound heard at the loudspeakers. And, impressive to understand how these components were able to bring forth a cleaner and more defined sound. You may have a professional system, an extensive system or a small start-up system, which can always be improved.
For more information please go to customer testimonials link below. All information is from real people and will show positive results.
Cables sold with FULL MONEY BACK guarantee!
If you enjoyed reading please share – Thank you.