Perkunas is the Lithuanian mythical god of thunder and sound. And, the name Perkune, the perfect name for my cables because they bring the sound of thunder right into your listening room. Loudspeaker cables, Interconnect cables and Power cords. USB, OTG, HDMI, Ethernet, Digital, Optical, and Custom made cables. And, considered by many, the Best audiophile cables online!
My cables are Unique, exclusive. And I am not just here, to sell you cables, because I have more to offer. My years of experience show you how to position your loudspeakers. And, fine-tune your audio system to achieve optimum performance. I have much to offer and happy to work with you in the convenience of your home.
Testimonials Best audiophile cables
Hello Paul, and just got to say how much I LOVE these Reference ‘Separate’ speaker cable. I am surprised how much this has changed my listening pleasure. I want to say that yes definitely a big step-up from the reference speaker cable. The transparency is unbelievable, and I hear so much more than before. I will tell you about a new level of excitement. You just amaze me at your progress and well done – Steve, UK.
For your protection, the impact-resistant case supplied with every cable will carry Power cables, Speaker cables or Interconnect cables. And, Inside, are the cables you have purchased, two sets of case keys, an electrical testing screwdriver, a plastic bottle of Anti-static fluid, Five Thermaflex Anti-vibration tubes, a Stanly knife (for trimming) and a cable test certificate. The information of the cable should be kept with the case as it is signed, dated and has a serial number. And essential when you are upgrading your cables.
Note: Ten Thermaflex tubes supplied if required giving you three meters of protective insulation.
- Mobile phones, Wi-Fi and electromagnetic interference
- Small conductor cross-sections
- Low-quality conductors made from impure, oxidised or recycled copper
- Poor cable insulation
- Capacitance and inductance (cables acts like a battery and stores energy)
A signal is improved by
- Multi-layer, highly dense shielding against external interference
- Extra-thick conductor cross-sections for high data rates
- Pure copper conductors for a homogeneous and unhindered signal flow
- High-quality insulation against external factors such as moisture and oxidation
- Unique cable structures that reduce undesired capacity and inductivity
The techniques used, reduce vibration, reflections and external interference, making an impact on the sound heard at the loudspeakers. And, impressive to understand how these components were able to bring forth a cleaner and more defined sound. You may have a professional system, an extensive system or a small start-up system, which can always be improved.
- AirGap isolation (AGI) is the technique when Air is used to insulate. And, achieved by isolating the cable from external interference. This process is similar to double glazing. Double glazing insulates the interior of a house to keep it warm. By Insulating the interior, the house isolates from external noise and vibration.
- AirTube suspension (ATS) results from a dielectric gas, or insulating gas, such as Air, which is a dielectric material in a gaseous state. Its primary purpose is to prevent or rapidly quench electric discharges, dielectric gases.
- Aluminium foil shielding (AFS) Aluminium foil is 85% effective as a noise insulator. And, unwanted noise is picked up directly at the source. Aluminium foil absorbs sound, prevents further propagation.
- Anti-static pads (ASP) The slow build-up of static charges is an insidious problem that undermines the performance of all audio and AV systems—flattening perspectives, dulling colours and inhibiting dynamics. We all know it’s there, but we either ignore its impact.
- Teflon Insulation (TVI) exploits the fact that PTFE has excellent dielectric properties, especially at high radio frequencies, making it suitable for use as an excellent insulator in connector assemblies and cables.
- Iso sleeve protection (ISP) Designed to eliminate micro-vibrations from the floor and surrounding components. Normally, fitted around power cables, loudspeaker cables and Interconnect cables. The Iso sleeves included at no extra cost.
For more information on the range of handcrafted cables, please visit, customer testimonials or the review links below. All information is from real people and shows the positive results my cables provide! Best audiophile cables
FULL MONEY BACK guarantee
3-5 day shipping by Courier
Perkune – Best audiophile cables online