The Matrix USB/OTG is a great cable to be added to the digital range of cables. And USB/OTG defines two roles for devices: OTG A-device and OTG B-device. Also, specifying which side supplies power to the link and which initially is the host. And the OTG A-device is a power supplier. Also, an OTG B-device is a power consumer. And in the default link configuration, the A-device acts as a USB host. Also, the B-device acting as a USB peripheral. Also, the host and peripheral modes may be exchanged later by using the Host Negotiation Protocol (HNP)
As technology changes, we change. And the Matrix USB/OTG is undoubtedly a big step up in performance. Also, speed is essential when it comes to USB devices. And the cable allows all components to perform to maximum capability. Also, as an example, a mobile phone may read from removable media as the host device. And only as a USB Mass Storage Device when connected to a host computer.
Performance is the key, and the Matrix USB/OTG allows you to connect USB accessories effortlessly. And giving you superior performance. Also, the cable utilises the latest USB 3.
- Data rate: SuperSpeed (5.0Gbps) additional
- Signal: SS OUT
- Differential Signal: 1 Pair SS IN
- Signal: 1 Pair additional
- Connector Signals: 4 wires
- SuperSpeed: 2 wires
- DP/DM for USB 2.0.
- Three wires: Vbus/GNDx2. No Polling
- Power control: Configuration at multiple link levels
- And Power Supply to Bus: Max. 900 mA.
- Cable size: 10.00 mm.
- Type: Noiseless.
- Conductors: OFC high purity
- Gold plated connections
- Insulation: Copper braided sheath.
- Primary AirGap: PTFE x 3
- Secondary AirGap: DERAY-PBFSP x 3
- Protection: PVC/Vinyl
- Outer sheath: CanuFlex PE-HB
- Static: Antic static x 2
One meter cable 497 Euros
Two meter cable 597 Euros
Three meter cable 697 Euros
If you have enjoyed ‘Matrix USB/OTG’, please share with friends – thank you for support
Perkune Best budget Audiophile Cables