Pro-jet turntable series. Acoustand’, a small company specialising in Turntables, Turntable upgrades, Turntable cabinetry, Turntable Plinths, Stands and Turntable accessories. Located In the Lincolnshire countryside. From the workshops, are able to manufacture high-quality products at a fraction of the price of similar companies. Also, there are no middlemen to pay and so all savings are passed to the customer ~
The Acoustand Turntable Plinths are Made From A Sandwich Construction of High-Quality MDF and Cast Acrylic. Real Wood Veneers to suit customers taste.
Other Materials Used Include
- Real Wood Veneers to suit customers taste.
- Viscous Damped Chrome Pillars.
- Sorbothane Feet.
There are 3 threaded M6 inserts in the base in case you want to use spikes or adjustable feet. Standard Finish On The Veneer Is Satin Lacquer. An IEC Power Socket For Convenience Is Fitted As Standard and spare Arm Boards Available
‘Acoustand’ ‘Mute 2’ Isolation Platform has all the greatness of our original Mute Platform But Is Primarily Designed For Heavier Applications.
The Original Mute Platform Comes With Soft Sorbothane Domes. But this new design comes with a set of solid milled aluminium feet with viscous dampening rings for separates and turntables.
- There Are No Set Sizes But Minimum is 6 X 6 Inches and Maximum is 28 X 36 Inches.
The AIF13 HEAVY GRADE MAGNETIC LEVITATING Isolation feet are custom made.
- A generous selection of custom made solid milled aluminium isolation feet.
- Suitable for a variety of applications.
- Our feet feature ‘Viscous Damped’ rings for Hifi separates and turntables.
- Solid ‘Dome Spikes’ for speakers and stands.
- Magnetic Levitated version for serious applications.
TECHNICS SP10 TONEARM BOARD INSERT – FOR ORIGINAL OBSIDIAN PLINTH FRAME
- One Piece Mdf Insert. Veneered On Top With Your Choice Of Veneers. This
- Is A Direct Copy For Your Original Obsidian Arm Board Metal Frame And Fits Perfectly.
- The metal frame is not included.