The Cat8 Ethernet cable ‘Matrix’ using the latest in technology and operating at 25G/40G. The cable is certified ‘Snag-less’. And a Shielded S/FTP Ethernet Cable (RJ45 M/M), PoE, 1.8 meters in length. You are connecting 25G/40G equipment, such as webcams and VoIP phones, in your high-speed 40GBase-T network.
Cat8 Matrix CAT8 Ethernet Cable
Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) to Cut Down on Power Supplies. High-Speed Cat8 F/STP Patch Cable operates up to 4 Times Faster than Cat6e Ethernet cable! This Cat8 cable transmits 40 Gbps data, voice and audio/video through high-speed 40G equipment, including network switches, modems, routers, adapters, hubs and patch panels. Not only is the 40 Gbps data transfer speed four times that of Cat 6a cable, but, supports bandwidth up to 2 GHz (2000 MHz) for carrying information and streaming video with no lag.
Because the Cat8 Ethernet cable supports PoE, it can supply the power to operate compatible PoE devices. Such as security cameras, VoIP telephones, point-of-sale kiosks and access control devices. You are saving you the expense and effort of purchasing, connecting and installing individual power supplies for each device. You can also install PoE devices in locations distant from power outlets, such as high on walls, ceilings or poles.
The Premium Protection from EMI/RFI Line Noise Helps Your Equipment Perform Better. EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference) line noise are a common cause of performance problems. The 22 AWG S/FTP (shielded foiled twisted pair) cable’s foil shielding blocks disruptive line noise that can disturb your electronics and inflict hardware damage or data loss. This EMI/RFI filtering also helps your connected components perform better and last longer. Near-end crosstalk (NEXT) levels practically eliminated, so you don’t have to worry about keeping your cables separated in crowded pathways or spend valuable time on field testing.
Snag-less’ RJ45 Male Connectors Add Extra Protection During Installation. The RJ45 connectors ‘Snagless’ design protects the locking tabs from being damaged or broken off during installation. Integral strain relief provides extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector.
- Certified Cat8 S/FTP patch cord rated for 40 Gbps networks—4x faster than Cat6e
- Supports PoE to save you expense and effort of powering PoE devices individually
- Dispels EMI/RFI line noise that can destroy data and affect equipment performance Snagless RJ45 connectors prevent tabs from being damaged during installation
- Connect 40GBase-T networks or digital signage in your office, home, school or retail business’ high-density server room or data center
- Deliver power to PoE devices, including security cameras and VoIP phones, mounted in areas that are difficult to reach or have no electrical outlets
- Provide universal connectivity for LAN network components, such as enterprise Ethernet switches, cloud servers, modems, routers, surveillance equipment.
- Type: PoE Cat8
- Cable length: 1.8 mm
- Cable diameter: 12.0 mm
- Data lines: Four twisted-pairs
- Data pairs: Separate foil shielding
- Cable shielding: S/FTP
- Bandwidth: 2000 MHz
- Network speed: 40 Gbps
- Connections type: RJ-45
- Conductors: OFC high purity ( 22 AWG)
- Plugs: Metal/Gold plated pins
- Insulation: Compound/ PVC/PTFE/Foil
- Secondary sheath (AirGap): DERAY-PBFSP
- Anti-static pads x 2
1.8 Meter Ethernet 497 Euros
3.0 Meter Ethernet 597 Euros
If you have enjoyed ‘Cat8 Ethernet cable’, please share it with friends – thank you
Best Audiophile Cables Online – Perkune