The Matrix Intro XLR Cable assembled using dual ‘AirGap’ isolation. And three-level external Anti-static isolation material. Also, using ‘Neutrix’ professional Silver plated connections, allowing for perfect signal transmission. And added, PTFE and PVC compounds to inhibit micro-vibration and electrical interference. Also, after construction, the cables pass through a three-day process designed to ‘break’ or burn in the cables. And the XLR cable, fitted with full-length Anti-static material, reduces static charge and static buildup. Also, static is a killer when it comes to audio and the effect it has on audio performance. Anti-static liquid, when sprayed over the audio cable will disperse any existing static charge. Also, as well, inhibit future accumulation.
The Matrix Intro XLR
The Matrix Intro XLR cable fitted with latest ‘Neutrik’ connections plays an important role in the audio chain. Using silver connections is mostly what audiophiles prefer. And this cable is simply stunning in the way it feels and the way it performs. The next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The successor of the X series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well as cable strain relief.
- Unique cage design of female contact for low contact resistance and high integrity
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
- Female connector with improved solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Coloured rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design – valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc die-cast shell, long lasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well protected against any damage
The Performance of the cable is simply stunning from this series, due the fit into any system configuration.
- Cable size: 15.0 mm
- Material: High-purity OFC copper
- Resistance: 0.007 Ohm
- Capacitance: 118 pF
- Inductance: 0.27 uH
- Double-symmetrical Design
- Shielding x 2-fold braided
- Sheathing: Aluminium foil (100% Coverage)
- Insulation: Teflon’/Felt tape
- Outer sheath: Dual CanuFlex PE-HB
1.0 Meter – XLR connection 297 Euros
2.0 Meter – XLR connection 397 Euros
3.0 Meter – XLR connection 497 Euros
If you have enjoyed reading, ‘The Matrix Interconnect cable’, please share – thank you.
Perkune Best budget Audiophile Cables