The audio system set-up is a COMPLEMENTARY service. And if you take a picture and the camera is not in focus, the image is unacceptable. Also, in the same manner, when an audio system is not adjusted correctly, it is out of focus. And, will not sound as good as it could. I have spent my life working with sound and audio systems, and I know how to get the best sound from your system. And when I finish the setup and see the smile on the persons face, that’s the feeling money just can’t buy!
- Take a picture of your audio system from your listening position
- Send the photo to me – email@example.com
- I will look at the picture and email you with what to do.
- Easy as 123 and usually takes three emails
I have had many people reply and send pictures and every one heard an improvement. And it will be the same for you because it does not matter on the size of your room. It is the correct positioning of your speakers that makes the difference!
There are eight steps. And, it would be best if you got the system ready. Because, it is essential to put your audio system in ‘focus’.
- Removing static from the components using an anti-static spray or Gun
- De-gauss’ (internal cleaning) using frequency sweep CD programme
- Check cables, re-arrange and clean connections and terminations.
- Alignment of power cord polarity
- Placement and re-position for maximum separation
- Speaker position and wall space
- Focus the loudspeakers with the listening position
- Sit back, relax and listen to how good the system now sounds!
This set up procedure takes much longer to complete but again well worth the effort. And once done you have it for as long as you have your system.
The picture above was taken in Vilnius, Lithuania and is of a system built by a Russian expert. And the place was a tiny room next to his workshop. And, was one of the biggest challenges I have ever faced! If you would be interested to read about the set up then please follow this link
If you have enjoyed ‘Audio system set up’, please share with friends – thank you.
Perkune Best budget Audiophile Cables