The Matrix Black PRO series and fitted with XLR / RCA connections. A balanced cable, in the Hi-Fi world, is used to improve the analogue RCA signal. And has a positive effect when using a high-level cable. Also, you are able to transmit the balanced signal between your equipment with efficiency. The Matrix Black XLR PRO interconnect cable, fitted with ‘Neutrik’s’ Professional Silver XX connectors. Three poles Male/Female cable connector with Nickel housing and silver contacts. And are the next generation of worldwide standard of XLR cable connectors. Also, offering several new features making it more reliable than earlier models.
The Matrix Black PRO
Matrix Black XLR
- DESIGN: The Matrix Black XLR represents the nest step towards perfect signal transmission. And technological solutions are derived from the Reference series. Also is a guarantee of exclusive and durable support for your equipment.
- CONDUCTORS: High purity OFC 99.9999% having Resistance of 0.0057 Ohm/meter. Also the semi-balanced geometry with insulation eliminates conductor stress.
- CONNECTORS: Silver-plated Neutrik XX suitably, provide a firm, high-quality contact.
- SHIELDING: Balanced geometry with integrated AirTube. And Aluminium foil 100%
- INSTALLATION: Thanks to the unique raw materials, the Matrix Black PRO XLR cable has above-average flexibility. And allows easy use in any situation
Matrix Black RCA
The Matrix Black PRO interconnect, supplied with RCA Rhodium plated connections. Also, offers the same high level of performance as the Reference cable! A larger Sound-stage with greater depth and width. Also, image positioning is razor-sharp and spot-on. And as a result, it allows total transparency and a full 3D effect. Also, you become aware of even more detail and micro-details. Bringing higher levels of excitement and involvement to your overall listening experience. And use of the ‘lockable’ Rhodium plated RCA connections, brings your music to a new level. Also, van be likened to removing the cotton wool from your ears!
- Cable size: 9.0 mm
- Conductors: 16 AWG
- Connections: XLR/RCA
- High purity OFC 99.9999%
- Resistance: 0.0057 Ohm/meter
- Capacitance: 0.960 Pf/meter
- Inductance: 0.0270 uH/meter
- Insulation: PTFE/ PVC /Fleece
- Shielding 1: Aluminum foil 100%
- Outer shielding: Thermo-flex
- Connections: Silver / Gold / Rhodium plated
Pricing – Buy now
1.0 Meter – XLR/RCA connection 497 Euros
2.0 Meter – XLR/RCA connection 597 Euros
3.0 Meter – XLR/RCA connection 697 Euros
If you have enjoyed reading, ‘Matrix Black PRO XLR / RCA’ , please share with friends thank you.
Perkune Best budget Audiophile Cables