The Audio interconnect review for the Elite audiophile Interconnect 2.2 meter cable is available on the Tannoy monitor gold website. I think it is essential to have my lines tested and reviewed by an independent company. The only way for a prospective buyer to be assured of the quality of the audio cables, and I hope that you will enjoy reading the review in the same manner.
It has taken me many years of research and trial and error to discover this, but as the saying goes “where there is a will there is a way”, and my will was to produce an Audio interconnect cable, which was the best value for money. I am very proud of my cables for two reasons. The first reason is the build quality. And, the second is the sound. The Cable that I use for the interconnects, the best quality studio microphone cable. The cable has a completely flat frequency response and has minimal resistance and capacitance. And at the same time having an excellent bandwidth. Audio interconnect review
- Capacitance: conductor to shield: < 200 pF/meter, 60 pF/foot.
- Capacitance: shield L to shield R: < 90 pF/meter, 25 pF/foot.
- Resistance: core < 0.07 Ohms/meter.
- Resistance: shield < 0.08 Ohms/meter.
- Inductance: shield < 0.02mH /total length.
- Inductance: core ~ 0.01mH /total length.
- Frequency response: 0-10MHz flat: perfect.
- Square wave response No distortion.
- Channel separation L-R: < 135 dB at 0.77 V RMS, 20 Hz-20kHz, for 2.2 M.
- Better than 140 dB for 1M.
The above figures are from the Audio interconnect review.
The Loudspeaker cables are terminated with banana connections and are entirely solder-free. OFC red copper used, and the outer covering has an additional outer shrink-wrap layer, which provides for the ‘air gap’ cushioning. The cables terminated with 24K direct gold-plated banana connections supplied from Japan. And, by using these connections, the ultimate quality of sound is retained. Audio interconnect review
Excellent cable and highly recommended
Author: Hans Hilbernik
Company: The Tannoy Monitor Gold website
If you have enjoyed ‘Audio interconnect review; please share with friends – thank you.