The Extreme Headphone cable is beautiful — also, an extension cable. Assembled with silver-plated, oxygen-free multi-core conductors, ‘AirGap’ technology, and aluminium foil shielding. These techniques significantly reduce interference from other components and cabling.
3.0 Meter – Stereo Jack/stereo Mini-jack 397 Euros
5.0 Meter – Stereo Jack/stereo Mini-jack 597 Euros
The Audiophile ‘Extreme,’ headphone cable, must not be confused with a standard extension cable. The line provides an entirely natural and articulated performance from existing headphones. As a result, the sound heard is an improvement in contrast to the original headphone cable. Therefore, increased signal speeds and signal accuracy in transfer, become apparent in the musical presentation.
An audio system is only as good as the weakest link. And in this case, the lowest link in the supplied headphone cable. Consequently, by replacing the headphone cable, we remove the smallest loop. And as a result, an improved sound from the audio system is heard.
The headphone cable, terminated with 24k gold male and female jacks. And, ideal for domestic application and supplied in any length. Also, with any termination or, combination required. After construction, the cables burned in using a unique technique. As a result, the lines allow the full potential of the source heard.
- Cable Diameter: 14.0 mm.
- Type: Noiseless.
- Conductor size: 0.35 mm2.
- Conductor Number: Three, Plated OFC High-Purity 99.99%.
- Construction: 11 x 0.2 mm strands.
- Resistance: 0.060 Ohms/meter.
- Capacitance: 55 pF/meter.
- Insulation: Compact PE with, tinned copper braided shield giving 90% coverage.
- Primary AirGap: DERAY-PBFSP.
- Secondary AirGap: DERAY-PBFSP.
- Outer AirGap: DERAY-PBFSP.
- Outer sheath: CanuFlex PB-HB.
- Certificates: RoHS 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/UE, CEI 20-22/11.
Hello Paul, Been a long time since I received the Airdream headphone cable. I have been so busy moving back to the UK. Also, starting a new job. The past month has been crazy. But, all is well. I am thrilled with my new job and new life. Where to start, I do not know as never done this before but here goes. The Extreme Headphone cable
- I have a great audio system, as you know, and it all fitted into my new place very well. I am pleased you told me to buy longer cables last year. Because this place is more prominent and my listening room is much bigger! The only difference to my audio system is the addition of the new Focal headphones. Finally a decent pair of headphones!
- Everything I listen to sounds better and I am so pleased to tell you. I hear more details and micro-detail in music. I hear a more resonant bass with more energy. The sound-stage has undoubtedly become more extensive and has more of a 3D effect. The music seems to be more substantial and feel like I am inside and everything is outside me, and at the same time all around me. The Extreme Headphone cable
- When I remove the cable, it seems as if the music loses energy. And, also seems flatter, and not just not quite the same. Very hard to explain but I prefer the sound whit the cable in inline! I find it hard to understand how it can sound better when all I am doing is adding another line. Why should this be the case and what sort of magic is this. But, it does not matter because it works, and I love the sound. Thank you so much, Paul regards Jon. The Extreme Headphone cable
If you have enjoyed ‘The Extreme Headphone cable’, please share with friends – thank you.
Perkune – Best budget Audiophile Cables