The Ultimate Turntable cable. The turntable is the most respected piece of equipment in an audiophiles system because of the pure mechanics employed. The fragile nature of the signals produced by the cartridge which need to be transferred to the preamp makes it an absolute must to use the best possible connection and now I am able to offer the Ultimate Turntable cable which will allow you to hear the music as it was meant to be heard from your turntable.
Ultimate Turntable cable
The One and a half meter Ultimate Turntable cable is built to the same high standards as all Perkune audiophile cables. And, employs 24K gold plated fittings, Silver-plated OFC 99.99% OFC, with a braided shield in each cable. Also, Two-level AirGap isolation and Aluminium foil sheathing are added to help prevent unwanted vibrations and external interference.
The length of One and a half meters is the ideal length for a turntable cable. But, can always be made longer if you require the extra length. A Full-length earthing cable (with spade connection at each end) is also included. But, can be configured to your requirements if necessary. The Cable has been designed to bring everything from the cartridge to the turntable preamplifier neither adding or subtraction precious information.
- Cable Diameter: 10.0 mm.
- Cable Type: Noiseless.
- Conductor Number: Two – comprising 11 x 0.2 mm strands.
- Conductor Size: 0.35 mm2.
- Resistance: 0.060 Ohms/meter.
- Capacitance: 55 pF/meter. Insulation:
- Compact PE with, tinned copper braided shield giving 90% coverage.
- Primary AirGap: DERAY-PBFSP, Aluminium foil sheathing.
- Secondary AirGap: DERAY-PBFSP, Teflon insulation.
- Outer sheath: CanuFlex PB-HB.
- Certificates: RoHS 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/UE, CEI 20-22/1i
- Choice of colours avaiable.
If you have enjoyed reading about the ‘Ultimate Turntable cable’, please share with friends, and colleagues – thank you.