Audiophile headphone series. The headphone has its own sound signature. Also, the headphone amplifier driving the headphone has its own sound signature. Likewise, audio cables have their sound signature. But, to make it even more confusing some cables do better jobs with different music genres. Perkune audiophile headphone cables are transparent, allowing every detail of the music to be heard.
Introducing the ‘AirDream’ Audiophile headphone cables. And, certainly among the best headphone cables available today. Assembled with oxygen-free conductors, ‘AirGap’ shielding and ‘AirTube’ suspension. Performance is improved by the addition of Teflon binding and aluminium foil shielding. And, as a result, a very much-improved listening experience.
These techniques, greatly reduce external interference from components and adjoining cables. Improving the sound from the audio system in many areas. The connecting cable is the weakest link and insulation alone provides minimal protection from signal interference. Therefore, correct cable shielding is vital
The ‘AirDream’ Audiophile headphone cables are supplied with 6.3mm male and female connections. Which, are best suited for recording studios and industrial application. Finally, for home and domestic purposes, the cables are supplied with 6.3mm x 3.5mm crossovers. Furthermore, the cables are supplied in the lengths required and terminated with any combination of connections.
The Audiophile ‘Extreme’, series headphone cable is a beautiful cable. And also, an extension cable. Assembled with silver-plated, oxygen-free multi-core conductors, ‘Airgap’ technology, and aluminium foil shielding. These techniques greatly reduce interference from other components and cabling. Therefore, increased signal speeds and signal accuracy in transfer, become apparent in the musical presentation.
The Audiophile ‘Extreme,’ headphone cable, must not be confused with a normal extension cable. The cable provides a completely natural and articulated performance from existing headphones. As a result, the sound heard is an improvement in contrast to the original headphone cable.
An audio system is only as good as the weakest link. And in this case, the weakest link in the supplied headphone cable. Consequently, by replacing the headphone cable we remove the weakest link. And as a result, an improved sound from the audio system is heard.
The ‘Extreme’ series headphone cable is terminated with 24k gold-plated 6.3mm stereo male and female jacks. And, ideal for all domestic applications. The cables are supplied in any length. And, with any termination or, combination required. After construction, the cables are burned in using a special technique. As a result, the cables allow, the full potential of the source to be heard.
- Cable Diameter: 14.0 mm.
- Type: Noiseless.
- Conductor size: 0.35 mm2.
- Conductor Number: Three, Plated OFC High-Purity 99.99%.
- Construction: 11 x 0.2 mm strands.
- Resistance: 0.060 Ohms/meter.
- Capacitance: 55 pF/meter.
- Insulation: Compact PE with, tinned copper braided shield giving 90% coverage.
- Primary AirGap: DERAY-PBFSP.
- Secondary AirGap: DERAY-PBFSP.
- Outer AirGap: DERAY-PBFSP.
- Outer sheath: CanuFlex PB-HB.
- Certificates: RoHS 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/UE, CEI 20-22/11.
Testimonial – I have just received this email and thought I would share ~
Hello Paul, Been a long time since I received the Airdream headphone cable. I have been so busy moving back to the UK. Also, starting a new job. The past month has been crazy. But, all is well, I am very happy with my new job and new life. Where to start, I really do not know as never done this before but here goes.
- I have a great audio system as you know, and it all fitted into my new place very well. I am pleased you told me to buy longer cables last year. Because this place is bigger and my listening room is much bigger! The only difference to my audio system is the addition of the new Focal headphones. Finally a decent pair of headphones!
- Everything I listen to sounds better and I am so pleased to tell you. I hear more details and micro-detail in music. I hear a deeper bass with more energy. The sound-stage has certainly become larger and has more of a 3D effect. The music seems to be more solid and feel like I am inside and everything is outside me, and at the same time all around me.
- When I remove the cable, it seems as if the music loses energy. And, also seems flatter, and not just not quite the same. Very hard to explain but I really prefer the sound whit the cable in inline! I find it hard to understand how it can sound better when all I am doing is adding another cable. Why should this be the case and what sort of magic is this. But, it does not matter because it works and I love the sound. – thank you so much, Paul regards Jon.
If you have enjoyed ‘Audiophile headphone cables’, please share with friends – thank you.
Perkune home – Best Audiophile Cables Online