Digital Cable AES/EBU with XLR connections. The AirDream 2 digital cable is specially designed for the professional 110 Ohm AES/EBU standard. The symmetrical structure and Perkune double shielding technology minimize interference and provide the sensitive audio data with the best possible protection.
The digital music signal is precisely transmitted through silver-plated conductors and the perfectly adapted impedance (Low Jitter). This enables a natural and dynamic sound especially for high resolution audio formats. The solid metal plugs with 24 carat gold-plated contacts ensure optimum contact and minimal contact resistance.
The standard cable length is 1.5 meters which is considered optimum for for normal use. But is also possible to order a 3.0 meter cable for certain applications.
When it comes to high-end applications, air is still the best insulator currently available as it achieves low capacities and low losses. With Digital cables these factors are critical for creating an exceptional connection. The precisely defined distance between the conductors and the shield must be maintained at all times. And, the cable must allow for conveniently running it behind your Hi-Fi equipment or rack.
- Cable: 15.0 mm
- Type: Noiseless
- Conductors: Solid sore (silver plated)
- Resistance: 110 Ohms
- Very Low Jitter
- Insulation: Compact PE, braided shielding
- First line: Single AirTube
- Primary and Secondary AirGap: DERAY-PBFSP
- Second line: Aluminum foil sheathing (100% Coverage)
- Single AirTube with ‘Teflon’ insulation (two layers)
- Secondary Insulation: Vinyl
- Outer sheath: Dual CanuFlex PE-HB.
- Plugs: ‘Wool Rock’ insulation.
- Certificate: 2002/95/EC, CEI 20-22/11.
If you have enjoyed, ‘Digital Cable AES/EBU’, please share with friends – thank you.
Perkune home Best Audiophile Cables Online