The turntable is the most respected piece of equipment in an audiophiles system because of the pure mechanics employed. The fragile nature of the signals produced by the cartridge and In order to deal with delicate signals, which need to be transferred to the preamp makes it an absolute must to use the best possible connection. I am able to offer the Ultimate Tonearm cable, which will transfer these delicate signals and allow you to hear the music as was meant from your turntable – read more
The One and a half meter Ultimate Tonearm cable is built to the same high standards as all our cables and employs 24K gold plated fittings. Two shielded cables are used with Silver-plated OFC 99.99% and braided shield in each cable. Single level AirGap isolation and earthing cable with spade connection. The Cable has been designed to bring everything from the cartridge to the turntable preamplifier neither adding or subtraction precious information.
The connection can be either Straight or 90° low-mass 5pin Din, gold-plated. A Right-angled is often preferred when space is restricted and is possible to supply the cables without the outer sheathing, The cable and earthing cable lengths can also be made to your preference.
- Cable size: 14.0 x 9.0 mm.
- Cable Type: Noiseless.
- Conductor Number: Two – comprising 11 x 0.2 mm strands.
- Conductor Size: 0.35 mm2.
- Resistance: 0.060 Ohms/meter.
- Capacitance: 55 pF/meter.
- Insulation: Compact PE with, tinned copper braided shield giving 90% coverage.
- Primary AirGap: DERAY-PBFSP.
- Outer sheath: CanuFlex PB-HB.
- Certificates: RoHS 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/UE, CEI 20-22/11
If you have enjoyed ‘Ultimate Tonearm cable’, please share with friends – thank you.
Perkune home – Best Audiophile Cables Online