The Bi-wire adapter is a new concept in the audiophile world. And, designed as a cost-effective solution to provide a quick and easy way to improve your listening pleasure. There are people who absolutely love bi-wiring. And, others who are not even aware of what Bi-wiring is.
There are always debates on forums with regards to the pros and cons of Bi-wiring. And, you would be surprised just how many people think it is a load of rubbish. But, like everything else, you have to experience it for your self!
In the Extreme series, each Bi-wire adapter is 35.0 centimetres in length with one (female) banana connection and two (male) Banana plugs. Three-level ‘AirGap’ isolation with first-line Silver foil sheathing is incorporated. But, the length of the tails really depends on you, and how much leeway you have with your system. I have simply given an optimum value to where the system works and the sound is good, and response great!
4 x Bi-wire conversion tails ~ 497 Euros
With the Standard series, each Bi-wire adapter is 24.0 Centimeters in length with one (female) banana connection and two (male) Banana plugs. Two-level AirGap isolation is used.
4 x Bi-wire conversion tails ~ 397 Euros
- Please go to the price list in the section that you require.
- Select the cable you want to purchase and press the ‘ADD TO CART‘ button
- Enter the coupon code (if applicable) and press apply
- Press “PayPal” checkout and when the page opens fill in your details.
- Select the country currency that you want to pay in – easy as that!
- Please select ‘GIFT’ when using the service
If you have enjoyed reading this ‘Bi-wire adapter’, information, please share with friends and colleagues – thank you for your support.