The audio system set up. If you take a picture and the camera is not in focus, the image is unacceptable. In the same manner, when an audio system is not adjusted correctly, it is out of focus. The system will not sound as good as it could. And, is why the Audio system set up is very important. I have spent my life working with sound and audio systems. And know what I am doing. I know how to get the best music from an existing system. When I finish the setup and see the smile on the persons face, that’s the feeling money can’t buy!
System set up
- I am happy to travel to the country where you live and set up your audio system.
- And, will only take a few hours to complete.
- But, the results can be a 30% sound improvement.
- Today, we have Skype, which is an excellent tool.
- And with this, I can help set up your audio system.
There are eight steps. And, it would be best if you got the system ready. And, it is essential to put your audio system in ‘focus’.
- Removing static from the components using anti-static mist
- De-gauss’ (internal cleaning) using three-frequency sweep CDs
- Next – Check cables, re-arrange and clean connections and terminations.
- Alignment of power cord polarity
- Placement and re-position for maximum separation
- Speaker position and wall space
- Focus the loudspeakers with the listening position
- Sit back, relax and listen to how good the system now sounds!
Shown below are some systems I have set up ~
The picture above was taken in Vilnius, Lithuania and is of a system built by a Russian specialist. The system was in a tiny room. And, was one of the biggest challenges I have ever faced – read more
If you have enjoyed ‘Audio system set up’, please share with friends – thank you.
Perkune home – Best Audiophile Cables Online