Audio system set up. An audio system in the USA. If you take a picture and the camera is not in focus the picture is unacceptable. In the same manner, when an audio system is not adjusted correctly it is out of focus. The system will not sound as good as it could. This is why the Audio system set up is very important
I have spent my life working with sound and audio systems. And, I know exactly what I am doing. I know how to get the best sound from an existing system. When I finish the system set up, and see the smile on the persons face that’s the feeling money just can’t buy!
Audio system set up
- I am happy to travel to the country where you live and set up your audio system.
- This will only take a few hours to complete.
- But, the results can be a 30% sound improvement.
- Today, we have Skype which is a wonderful tool.
- And with this, I am able to help set up your audio system.
There are eight steps which have to be followed. And, you must get, the system ready. This is essential and, will allow you to put your system in ‘focus’
- Removing static from the components using anti-static mist.
- De-gauss’ (internal cleaning) using three-frequency sweep CDs.
- Next – Check cables, re-arrange and clean connections and terminations.
- Alignment of the system and power cord polarity.
- Placement of items and re-position for maximum separation.
- Speaker positions, wall space, and relationship.
- Focus the loudspeakers in relation to the listening position.
- Sit back, relax and listen to how good the system now sounds!
Shown below are pictures of some systems I have set up over the past eighteen months.
This picture was taken in Vilnius, Lithuania and is of a system built by a Russian specialist. The system was placed in a very small room and was one of the biggest challenges I have ever faced. And, please read more
If you have enjoyed ‘Audio system set up’, please share with friends – thank you.