The audio system set up. If you take a picture and the camera is not in focus, the image is unacceptable. In the same manner, when an audio system is not adjusted correctly, it is out of focus. And, will not sound as good as it could. I have spent my life working with sound and audio systems, and know what I am doing. And, I know how to get the best sound from an existing design. When I finish the setup and see the smile on the persons face, that’s the feeling money can’t buy!
- Take a picture of your audio system from your listening position
- Send the photo to me – email@example.com
- I will look at the picture and email you with what to do.
- Easy as 123 and usually takes three emails
- I am happy to travel to the country where you live and set up your audio system.
- And, will only take a few hours to complete.
- But, the results can be a 30% sound improvement.
- Today, we have Skype, which is an excellent tool.
- And with this, I can help set up your audio system.
There are eight steps. And, it would be best if you got the system ready. And, it is essential to put your audio system in ‘focus’.
- Removing static from the components using an anti-static spray or Gun
- De-gauss’ (internal cleaning) using three-frequency sweep CDs
- Check cables, re-arrange and clean connections and terminations.
- Alignment of power cord polarity
- Placement and re-position for maximum separation
- Speaker position and wall space
- Focus the loudspeakers with the listening position
- Sit back, relax and listen to how good the system now sounds!
Shown below are some systems I have set up ~
The picture above was taken in Vilnius, Lithuania and is of a system built by a Russian specialist. The plan was in a tiny room. And, was one of the biggest challenges I have ever faced – read more.
If you have enjoyed ‘Audio system set up’, please share with friends – thank you.
Perkune home – Best Audiophile Cables Online