The audio system set up is a COMPLEMENTARY service. If you take a picture and the camera is not in focus, the image is unacceptable. In the same manner, when an audio system is not adjusted correctly, it is out of focus. And, will not sound as good as it could. I have spent my life working with sound and audio systems, and know what I am doing. And, I know how to get the best sound from an existing design. When I finish the setup and see the smile on the persons face, that’s the feeling money can’t buy!
- Take a picture of your audio system from your listening position
- Send the photo to me – firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will look at the picture and email you with what to do.
- Easy as 123 and usually takes three emails
There are eight steps. And, it would be best if you got the system ready. And, it is essential to put your audio system in ‘focus’.
- Removing static from the components using an anti-static spray or Gun
- De-gauss’ (internal cleaning) using frequency sweep CD programme
- Check cables, re-arrange and clean connections and terminations.
- Alignment of power cord polarity
- Placement and re-position for maximum separation
- Speaker position and wall space
- Focus the loudspeakers with the listening position
- Sit back, relax and listen to how good the system now sounds!
Systems I have set up ~
If you have enjoyed ‘Audio system set up’, please share with friends – thank you.
Perkune – Best budget Audiophile Cables