The Ultimate XLR cable offers an unrivalled level of performance for the serious audiophile. Improved sound-stage, transparency, instrument position and the sense of realism. Making this interconnect ideal for the audiophile who demands the best!
A Balanced cable is the best cable to use if you have long signal paths or wishing to extend in the future. It is very easy just to add another section of cable because there will be no signal or performance loss. For more information on balanced audio.
Silver-plated OFC 99.99% with braided shield and 24k gold plated male/female pins with connecting terminals gives the ultimate connection. The connection are brought from Japan and are Nextgen development. Two-level AirGap isolation and complete flexibility allow this cable to reveal the minutest detail and information from your music. A balanced interconnect is often preferred for audio applications because of its ability to assist in interference reduction.
The performance from the Ultimate XLR cable is astounding and brings out the depth and the sense of 3D in the musical presentation. Pin-point imaging, exceptional transparency, incredible detail and micro-detail brings forth the feeling of life and adventure. This cable is certainly a cable to be reckoned with!
- Cable: 14.00 mm
- Type: Noiseless
- Conductors: 3 x 0.35 mm, OFC 99.9% (containing 9 x 0.15 mm strands)
- Resistance: 0.060 Ohms/m
- Capacitance: 55 pF/m
- Insulation: Compact PE plus tinned copper braided sheath
- First line: Single AirTube
- Primary AirGap: DERAY-PBFSP
- Second line: Aluminum foil sheathing
- Secondary AirGap: DERAY-PBFSP
- Single AirTube with ‘Teflon’ binding
- Outer sheath: CanuFlex PE-HB
- Connections: ‘Wool Rock’ insulation
- Certificate: 2002/95/EC, CEI 20-22/11
2.0 Meter – XLR/XLR connection 697 Euros
3.0 Meter – XLR/XLR connection 797 Euros
If you have enjoyed ‘The Ultimate XLR cable’, please share with friends – thank you
Perkune home – Best Audiophile cables Online