The ‘AirDream’ RCA interconnect cable is constructed in the same manner as all Perkune audiophile cables. During construction, the utmost attention to detail is observed. The results provide the cables with total Transparency, pin-point imaging and focus. An incredible depth in music reached with a truly magnificent sound stage.
The ‘AirDream’ Copper Interconnect, is assembled using three-level ‘AirGap’ isolation. Aluminium foil shielding and AirTube suspension. ‘Tip to Tip’ Shielding and 24K gold plated connections which allow for perfect signal transmission.
The ‘AirDream’ RCA interconnect offers top-level performance for the serious audiophile, which will exceed all expectations. The listener will be aware of a highly Improved sound stage, total transparency, perfect instrument positioning with a true sense of realism. The music reaches new depth and exhibits sensitivity, passion and a feeling that makes you want to get up and dance!
- Cable: 16.00 mm.
- Type: Noiseless.
- Conductors: 3 x 0.35 mm, OFC 99.9% (containing 9 x 0.15 mm strands).
- Resistance: 0.060 Ohms/m.
- Capacitance: 55 pF/m.
- Insulation: Compact PE plus tinned copper braided sheath.
- First line: Single AirTube.
- Primary AirGap: DERAY-PBFSP.
- Second line: Aluminum foil sheathing.
- Secondary AirGap: DERAY-PBFSP.
- Single AirTube with ‘Teflon’ binding.
- Outer sheath: CanuFlex PE-HB.
- Connections: ‘Wool Rock’ insulation.
- Certificate: 2002/95/EC, CEI 20-22/11.
1.0 Meter – RCA/RCA connection 947 Euros
2.0 Meter – RCA/RCA connection 1097 Euros
If you have enjoyed ‘The ‘AirDream’ RCA interconnect cable’, please share – thank you
Perkune home – Best Audiophile Cables Online