‘AirDream’ headphone cable is the best audiophile cable available today and improves the sound heard providing a natural and articulated performance from your existing headphones. And, the Cable can be used with the ‘Best of the Best’ components such as the latest from Ayre acoustics.
In today’s digitally-connected world you need more than just a DAC or a streamer. You need a device that can effortlessly render your highest resolution files and, without missing a beat, play your favourite online streaming services or BBC broadcast.
The cable is constructed using 2 x OFC conductors plus a separate braided shield. ‘AirGap’ shielding, ‘AirTube’ suspension and Teflon binding. These techniques greatly reduce external interference from components and cables, resulting in increased signal speeds and accuracy in signal transfer.
The ‘AirDream’ headphone cable is supplied with 3.5 male and female connections for a recording studio and industrial application. For domestic applications, a 3.5 mm x 2.5 mm crossover can be supplied upon request. The cable can also be made to any length you may require. And, please email for pricing.
- Cable: 16.00 mm.
- Type: Noiseless.
- Conductors: 3 x 0.35 mm, OFC 99.9% (containing 9 x 0.15 mm strands).
- Resistance: 0.060 Ohms/m.
- Capacitance: 55 pF/m.
- Insulation: Compact PE plus tinned copper braided sheath.
- First line: Single AirTube.
- Primary AirGap: DERAY-PBFSP.
- Second line: Aluminum foil sheathing.
- Secondary AirGap: DERAY-PBFSP.
- Single AirTube with ‘Teflon’ binding.
- Outer sheath: CanuFlex PE-HB.
- Connections: ‘Wool Rock’ insulation.
3.0 Meter Stereo jack/stereo mini-jack 597 Euros
If you have enjoyed ‘Headphone cable’, please share with friends – thank you.
Perkune home – Best Audiophile Cables Online