The Standard Interconnects are neutral cables and terminated with 24K direct gold plated connections. The cable is open and revealing and designed to give maximum performance at a minimum price. The Interconnect is flexible and easy to use.
The cables can be made to any length you may require. And, also can be terminated with any combination of your choice.
1.0 Meter – RCA/RCA connection 297 Euros
2.0 Meter – RCA/RCA connection 397 Euros
A Balanced cable with XLR connections is definitely the way to go. When it comes to connections the XLR is the best that money can buy.
The One-meter Standard range interconnect is a balanced cable and fitted with XLR connections. A balanced cable will show detail and precision in your system and the extra money you pay for this cable is well worth the results.
- Conductors: O.F.C Red Copper.
- Insulation: Compact PE.
- Shield: Spiral covered O.F.C Red Copper.
- Sheath: PVC.
- Outer sheath: Plastic shrink-wrap.
- Cable Diameter: 6.5 mm.
- Conductor size: 3 x 0.25 mm2 (23 AWG).
- Conductor number: 8 x 0.2 mm.
- Resistance: 0.075 Ohms/meter.
- Capacitance: 55 pF/meter.
- Certificate: CEI 20-22/II°, RoHS 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/UE.
1.0 Meter – XLR/XLR connection 297 Euros
2.0 Meter – XLR/XLR connection 397 Euros
If you have enjoyed ‘Standard Interconnects’, please share – thank you.
Perkune home – Best Audiophile Cables Online