The Standard Interconnects are neutral cables and terminated with 24K direct gold plated connections. The cable is open and revealing and designed to give maximum performance at a minimum price. The Interconnect is flexible and easy to use.
RCA connection ~
The cables can be made to any length you may require. And, also can be terminated with any combination of your choice.
1.0 Meter – RCA/RCA connection 297 Euros
2.0 Meter – RCA/RCA connection 397 Euros
A Balanced cable with XLR connections is definitely the way to go. When it comes to connections the XLR is the best that money can buy.
The One-meter Standard range interconnect is a balanced cable and fitted with XLR connections. A balanced cable will show detail and precision in your system and the extra money you pay for this cable is well worth the results.
- Conductors: O.F.C Red Copper.
- Insulation: Compact PE.
- Shield: Spiral covered O.F.C Red Copper.
- Sheath: PVC.
- Outer sheath: Plastic shrink-wrap.
- Cable Diameter: 6.5 mm.
- Conductor size: 3 x 0.25 mm2 (23 AWG).
- Conductor number: 8 x 0.2 mm.
- Resistance: 0.075 Ohms/meter.
- Capacitance: 55 pF/meter.
- Certificate: CEI 20-22/II°, RoHS 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/UE.
1.0 Meter – XLR/XLR connection 297 Euros
2.0 Meter – XLR/XLR connection 397 Euros
If you have enjoyed ‘Standard Interconnects’, please share – thank you.
Perkune home – Best Audiophile Cables Online