The Matrix reference power cable introduced January 2022 is certainly a thing of beauty. And is the best performance upgrade you could imagine. Also, a power cable has a specific job. And to supply your equipment with good clean power. Also, has nothing to do with interconnect or loudspeaker cables. And for example, if you give your car good quality fuel it performs as per manufacturers instructions. But if you provide poor quality fuel, you will not achieve the same performance. Also, we all know just how electricity network in our homes exposes various Interference (RFI) and (EMI). And so Perkune intervened, to clean up power with the Matrix reference two-meter power cable.
Matrix reference construction
The Matrix reference power cable with Rhodium/Carbon fibre connectors. The results are excellent resolution down and through the noise floor. Also, improved sound staging and image positioning. And a more musical and attractive smooth midrange. Also, a tight, controlled bass, plus power and dynamics. The Matrix reference power cable is two meters in length, and has weight. And to help ensure stability and contact, the line is attached by FOUR clamping screws. Also, the clamping screws provide safety and complete reliability. Another significant development is an additional internal protection shield. And the Power cable connectors are fitted in such a way to act as another barrier.
- Cable size: 21.0 mm
- Construction: Multi-stranded/high purity OFC
- Conductors: 3 x 3.0 mm2 (10 AWG )
- HDPE dialectics for each conductor
- Protective conductor – Pure copper (class 1)
- 2-level shielding: pure braided copper
- Voltage: 300-500 volts
- Test voltage: 2000 volts
- Temperature: -40 to +70 C
- Resistance: 0.005 Ohms/meter
- Insulation: PTFE/ Anti-static compound x 2
- Secondary AirGap: DERAY-PBFSP x 2
- Second level shielding: PVC/Thermaflex
- Anti-static pads (ATS) fitted (2 per cable)
- Connectors: Four clamp screws
- Plugs: Carbon fibre / Rhodium pins
2.0 Meter Reference Power cable 1997 Euros
3.0 Meter Reference Power cable 2297 Euros.
If you have enjoyed reading ‘Matrix reference power cable’, please share with friends and colleagues – thank you