Best XLR cable online is the ‘AirDream 2’ XLR cable from Perkune audiophile cables. And, is a big step up from the highly successful ‘AirDream’ series of cables. The ‘AirDream 2’ utilizes three-level ‘AirGap’ isolation, ‘Airtube’ suspension and ‘WoolRock’ insulation. Teflon binding (two layers) and Aluminium foil shielding (two layers) are added, to reduce external noise, and unnecessary electrical Interference.
The ‘AirDream 2’ XLR cable has two conductors. The positive OFC copper and negative silver-plated OFC. The common shield is braided and made from silver-plated OFC. The connections used are Anti-vibration XLR connections with 24k gold plated male/female pin and terminated under controlled conditions.
The sound-stage from the ‘AirDream 2’ has reached an even greater level, bringing more air and space into the musical presentation. Image positioning and focus are razor-sharp and spot-on, presenting greater solidarity and depth to the musical content. The detail and micro details are even more apparent, allowing a larger life, having more energy and passion to appear. And, as a result, brings a higher level of excitement to the listening experience!
- Cable: 15.0 mm
- Type: Noiseless
- Conductors: 3 x 0.35 mm, OFC 99.9% (containing 9 x 0.15 mm strands)
- Resistance: 0.060 Ohms/m
- Capacitance: 55 pF/m
- Insulation: Compact PE, braided shielding
- First line: Single AirTube
- Primary and Secondary AirGap: DERAY-PBFSP
- Second line: Aluminum foil sheathing (100% Coverage)
- Single AirTube with ‘Teflon’ insulation (two layers)
- Secondary Insulation: Vinyl tape
- Outer sheath: Dual CanuFlex PE-HB.
- Plugs: ‘Wool Rock’ insulation.
- Certificate: 2002/95/EC, CEI 20-22/11.
If you have enjoyed, ‘Best XLR cable online’, please share with friends – thank you.
Perkune home Best Audiophile Cables Online