The Audiophile balanced interconnects are, ‘Cream of the crop’ and offer an unrivalled level of performance. The cables offer an Improved soundstage, transparency, instrument position and sense of realism. Which, makes this interconnect, ideal for the audiophile who demands the best!
Silver-plated OFC 99.99% with a braided shield. And, 24k gold plated male/female pins give the ultimate connection. Two-level AirGap isolation, giving complete flexibility. Allowing, this cable to reveal the minutest detail and information from the music.
The Audiophile balanced interconnects, are supplied in one or two-meter lengths. But, can be supplied any length you require. A balanced Interconnect is often preferred for audio applications, because of its ability to assist in reduction from interference.
The Audiophile balanced interconnects, are my favourite cables, and I love making them. And, I feel such an increase in energy and a superior soundstage. There seems to appear more detail and micro-detail. And, is the sense of realism, which really makes me feel the performers are in the room. But, this cable must be auditioned in the convenience of your home, because only then will you understand just how good this cable really is!
This is a very interesting read about balanced audio.
- Cable diameter: 12.0 mm.
- Type: Noiseless.
- Conductor size: 0.35 mm2.
- Conductor Number: Three (Plated OFC 99.99%) comprising 11 x 0.2 mm strands.
- Resistance: 0.060 Ohms/meter.
- Capacitance: 55 pF/meter.
- Insulation: Compact PE with, tinned copper braided shield giving 90% coverage.
- Primary AirGap: DERAY-PBFSP.
- Secondary AirGap: DERAY-PBFSP.
- Outer sheath: CanuFlex PB-HB.
- Certificates: RoHS 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/UE, CEI 20-22/11
Reviews – here
If you enjoyed ‘Audiophile balanced interconnects’, please share with a friend – thank you.