The Airdream headphone cable, is the best audiophile cable available today. And actually improves the sound heard, and provides a natural and articulated performance from your existing headphones. And you must hear the Aidream headphone cable
The Airdream headphone cable
The cable is constructed using 2 x OFC conductors plus a separate braided shield. ‘AirGap’ shielding, ‘AirTube’ suspension and Teflon binding. These techniques greatly reduce external interference from components and cables, resulting in increased signal speeds and accuracy in signal transfer.
The headphone cable, must not be confused with a normal extension cable. The cable provides a completely natural and articulated performance from existing headphones. As a result, the sound heard is an improvement in contrast to the original headphone cable.
An audio system is only as good as the weakest link. And in this case, the weakest link in the supplied headphone cable. Consequently, by replacing the headphone cable we remove the weakest link. And as a result, an improved sound from the audio system is heard. The ‘Airdream’ headphone cable is terminated with 24k gold-plated 6.3mm stereo male and female jacks. And, ideal for all domestic applications. The cables are supplied in any length. And, with any termination or, combination required. After construction, the cables are burned in using a special technique. As a result, the cables allow, the full potential of the source to be heard. The Airdream headphone cable
- Cable Diameter: 14.0 mm.
- Type: Noiseless.
- Conductor size: 0.35 mm2.
- Conductor Number: Three, Plated OFC High-Purity 99.99%.
- Construction: 11 x 0.2 mm strands.
- Resistance: 0.060 Ohms/meter.
- Capacitance: 55 pF/meter.
- Insulation: Compact PE with, tinned copper braided shield giving 90% coverage.
- Primary AirGap: DERAY-PBFSP.
- Secondary AirGap: DERAY-PBFSP.
- Outer AirGap: DERAY-PBFSP.
- Outer sheath: CanuFlex PB-HB.
- Certificates: RoHS 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/UE, CEI 20-22/11.
Hello Paul, Been a long time since I received the Airdream headphone cable. I have been so busy moving back to the UK. Also, starting a new job. The past month has been hard. But, all is well, I am very happy with my new job and new life. Where to start, I really do not know as never done this before but here goes.
- I have a great audio system as you know, and it all fitted into my new place very well. I am pleased you told me to buy longer cables last year. Because this place is bigger and my listening room is much bigger! The only difference to my audio system is the addition of the new Focal headphones. Finally a decent pair of headphones!
- Everything I listen to sounds better and I am so pleased to tell you. I hear more details and micro-detail in music. I hear a deeper bass with more energy. The sound-stage has certainly become larger and has more of a 3D effect. The music seems to be more solid and feel like I am inside and everything is outside me, and at the same time all around me.
- When I remove the cable, it seems as if the music loses energy. And, also seems flatter, and not just not quite the same. Very hard to explain but I really prefer the sound with the cable in inline! I find it hard to understand how it can sound better when all I am doing is adding another cable. Why should this be the case and what sort of magic is this. But, it does not matter because it works and I love the sound. thank you so much, Paul regards Jon, G Denmark